Monday, October 5, 2009

A Trip?

Holy crap, Edward! Things sound rough there. I think the cops are even more to worry about than zombies are. I hope I can survive if things get that scary here.

Now I have other worries, though. Joel’s leg is not good. It’s been five days since that damn dog snuck up on him, and his leg feels hot to the touch and is red. He even had a bit of bloody pus come out of it this morning. He refuses to go to the doctor and keeps changing the dressing on it twice a day and smothering it with antibiotic cream.

He wants to go down to Regina to see his parents (and now his mother is under the weather), but I keep arguing with him that it’s stupid to be around them when they’re sick. Joel wants to check up on them and make sure they’re okay and they don't need anything, but I’ve been trying to convince him to give it a few days and see if his leg heals. This would also give the in-laws time to get better. He won’t listen to me, though. He insists on going down there and he’s leaving this afternoon. Without me. With everything that’s going on in Bromley, what’s Regina going to be like? There’re about 180,000 people that live there. NOT INTERESTED in that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment