Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Latest Info from Jamie Robinson

Katherine! I’m so sorry I haven’t written forever. Again things have been horrible for me. My parents decided to go to our cabin out in the mountains, a.k.a. the middle of nowhere. We’re just in town picking up supplies again, and then they’re forcing me to stay out “where it’s safe”, a.k.a. where there’s no cell service. :( So I guess good news is I’m healthy and alive, bad news is, you won’t be hearing from me often. Hang in there, Katherine!

Jamie Robinson

I wrote:

Jamie! Thank goodness! You don’t know how worried I was about you. Things are worse here than before. My husband, Joel, was bitten by an infected dog (I realize the dog was infected now), and after two weeks, he became one of them. I think your parents made a wise choice to get out of town and stay away from other people.

Take care, Jamie, and please keep me posted.

Katherine

I think I’ll go doggie hunting tomorrow. I have a score to settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment