Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Purgatory Update I

Hello Katherine,
While searching for refuge in the Greater Toronto Area, I stumbled across a student dorm off of Young Street that I found suitable to live in. It provides great shelter, is advantageous because it is the high ground, and it gives a great view of the surrounding area. While sweeping the building, I found this computer, a generator in the basement, a small cache of supplies (food, water, etc.), and a plethora of the infected creatures that your husband denies are damned. I cleaned up, and now I have my wonderful little sanctuary with the exception of the corpses I had to dispose of.
This weekend, I was removing said corpses by throwing them from the window and a group of six survivors called to me from the street. I let them in, like anyone would do in my situation. What a stupid idea. Each survivor was equipped with exceptional weaponry, they wanted my supplies, and then I had a small fight on my hands. I dashed towards a set of fire doors that were unpenetrable by the beads of lead that they sprayed. I snuck out the back door, and came back later that night while all but one were sleeping. I'm not proud of what I did, Katherine, but I had to do it.
All is well in this part of purgatory, keep in touch,
Edward Kingston.

No comments:

Post a Comment